PICTURE Project abstract Following the tradition of scientific collaboration between EU and the EECA region, and built on the sound outcomes and lessons learnt of three clustering projects (ISTOK-SOYUS, SCUBE and EXTEND), a group of leading EU and EECA specialists from twelve countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russian federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan) with complementary competences have come together in the PICTURE project with the sole purpose to bring the ICT R&D policy dialogue and cooperation between EU and EECA to an upper level. The overall aim of the project is to engage the EU and EECA stakeholders from across research, academia, industries, government and civil society to enrich and support the EU-EECA ICT Policy Dialogue, and to reinforce strategic partnerships between EU and EECA ICT organizations.
To reach the objective of the project, the consortium will: - Update the EU-EECA ICT priorities for cooperation and provide an overview of the EECA ICT policy dialogue, currently existing in the region.
- Enrich the Policy Dialogue process and meetings between the EU and EECA, encompassing findings from policy research and stakeholder views dealing with common R&D perspectives, priorities, opportunities and challenges.
- Set up and animation of working groups, focusing on Computing Systems, Internet of Services and ICT Policy.
- Organisation of 3 workshops on Computing Systems, Internet of services and ICT Policy topics, with ten working groups meetings, providing input and follow up.
- Implement pilot projects that would be different in each country.
- Recommend future co-operation initiatives.
- Explore and recommend existing EECA programmes in order to open new perspectives for participation of the EU ICT teams.
As final outcome, the project will present recommendationsand strategies for reinforcement of bilateral and multilateral cooperation, covering the large geographical area of the EECA countries.dle templates freefilm online
Regional Innovative Technologies Academy (R.I.T.A.) was elected as new NEM Ambassador