R.I.T.A. participates in the projects of the 7th Framework Programme on 27-30 November, 2011 in Brussels (Belgium)
R.I.T.A., NCP ICT Azerbaijan Tofig Babayev paid a working visit to
Brussels (Belgium) on 27-30 November, 2011.
The trip was initiated by the official invitation from the
ICT Research and Innovation Department of the EU Information Society and Media Directorate General to participate in the
4th ICT Coordinators’ Day in Brussels on 28 November, 2011, and in the NCP meeting in Brussels on 29 November, 2011.
The programme of the
4th ICT Coordinators’ Day held in Brussels on 28 November, 2011, was devoted to EU Commission procedures of writing of and reporting on projects of scientific research and technology development framework programmes. It covered addenda to projects, financing rules, certification requirements, reports, establishment of relations and other issues.
The following subjects in the direction of ICT projects of
FP7 2012 Call 9 were covered at the NCP meeting in Brussels on 29 November, 2011.
1. Intelligent systems and robotics
2. Digital protection
3. Virtual physiological human
4. ICT for cultural resources
5. Quantum ICT, including ERA-NET-Plus
6. Basics of integrated adaptive systems
7. Neuro-Bio-Inspired Systems
8. Coordination community, determination of new research subjects for further activity in future and new technologies. Support to coordination of regional scientific research programmes.
9. Support to establishment of international cooperation and dialogue
10. Internet of the future
11. Horizon 2020
12. Project participants website
Participation in the above-mentioned meetings will provide the
R.I.T.A. with wide opportunities of involving our scientific achievements in the
7th Framework Programme projects and allow the Institute to expand mutual scientific cooperation with EU scientific research organizations.