Dear colleagues, you are welcome to take part in the ICT Proposers' Day 2014, which will be held in Florence, Italy, on 9th and 10th October 2014.
The ICT Proposers' Day is a networking event to promote European ICT Research & Innovation, focusing on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme for 2015
This event is free of charge. It will focus on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2015 in the field of Information & Communication Technologies. It offers an exceptional opportunity to build quality partnerships as it will connect academia, research institutes, industrial stakeholders, SMEs and government actors from all over Europe.
The ICT Proposers' Day 2014 includes:
• Information sessions on how to prepare and submit a proposal
• Topic information stands where European Commission officials provide up-to-date information on the research and innovation topics of the Work Programme 2015 and the content of the calls for proposals
• A European Commission ICT information desk to supply information on relevant topics, along with other information stands
• Networking sessions organised according to the Pillars and Topics of the Work Programme 2015 where potential proposers present their project ideas
• Booths, organised per villages, which serve as meeting points for people interested in the same research topics
• Ample space for informal networking and bilateral pre-arranged meetings between participants
Satellite events and workshops are also planned on 8th October:
• Seminar: Road-mapping Cybersecurity Research and Innovation - Grand Hotel Baglioni, Florence.
• Consultation Workshop: Global Cloud Experimental Facilities - Palazzo degli Affari, Florence.
ICT Proposers' Day 2014 is organised by the European Commission's DG CONNECT in cooperation with The Italian Presidency of the EU, The Region of Tuscany, The Municipality of Florence and The University of Florence.
General information (http://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/en/ict-proposers-day-9-10-october-2014)
ICT Proposers’ Day 2014 Brokerage Event (http://rita.az/idealist_brokerage_leaflet_Florence.pdf)
|« April 2018 »|